Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Looking beyond with Island Vibes

At first blush, the Island Vibes stamp set looked a little light on creative options with just 3 stamps. But oh what you can do when you play around with it.



To get that full on leafy outline on my Basic White layer, I simply stamped the image repeatedly around starting in the bottom left corner. By stamping onto a larger than needed piece of paper, I was about the cut off the straight edges of this stamp. Not just a pretty face, eh? The finished size of this layer is 3 3/4" x 5" but I started with a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of cardstock. I love how it turned out!


Measurements:

Card base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored in the middle at 4 1/4" and folded
Layer: Cinnamon Cider 4" x 5 1/4"
Layer: Basic White 3 3/4" x 5" (finished size - see note above)

Click here to get the Supplies List for this card!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment