Saturday, January 29, 2022

Daffodil Afternoon on a Cold Wintry Day

We're a good foot deep in snow here with visions of spring flowers dancing in my head! Looking forward to the pop of daffodil that will appear in the gardens in a few months and in the meantime, sharing this bright card with you! It's fun to use any colourful floral pattern but when the pack of paper is completely FREE, that's a little more special, right? Got my Daffodil Afternoon 12" x 12" paper pack with a minimum $60 order. Score!


If you follow me you know I love butterflies, too, so had to add one onto the card from the Tulip Fields Bundle. Yes I know I have lots of butterflies...but what's one more eh?

Measurements:
Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored in the middle at 4 1/4" and folded
Layer: Patterned Paper 5 1/4" x 4"
Layer: Vellum 3" x 4 1/4"
Scrap for Layering Circles Dies



No comments:

Post a Comment