Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Drop everything and let's go chasing butterflies!

What a great idea, right? Drop all those responsibilities and commitments and just run out into a meadow and chase butterflies. Well...I might need to wait a few months as it's currently -21C here in Southern Ontario. But Spring is coming, I just know it!

Today's card features the absolutely adorable girl from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Catching Butterflies. I can't get over how sweet she is! I stamped the images with Tuxedo Black Memento ink so that I could use my Stampin' Blends for deep rich colouring. I ended up stamping the butterfly flock (is it a flock?) twice and the colours used were: Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo and So Saffron. What do you think?


Catching Butterflies #158108 FREE with $60 order

I felt like a Wink of Stella was needed to quickly add shiny flecks. Do you have this brush? Well you need it...#141897 $11.00 Cdn. Remember to add it to your order. And it lasts a really long time! When it does start to fade, add some re-inker in your favourite colour to the barrel and you'll have coordinating sparkle to add to all your projects. 

Click here for all Supplies List for Today's card


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment