Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Island Vibes Fun Fold Card

 How about making a really simple Fun Fold card that the recipient will go - WOW! She made this for me? Yes.You.Can. Let me tell you how!


Start with your basic card base: 11" x 4 1/4". Score in the middle at 5 1/2".

Now, slide that card front into your paper trimmer and cut off the front at 1 3/4" past the fold. This will give you a piece of the card front that measures 4 1/4" wide x 3 3/4" tall. Cut that piece to 1 3/4" x 4 1/4". This is your bottom piece! Use the middle piece (2" x 4 1/4") on another project.

Stamp, punch/die cut/fussy cut out a shape that will join the top and the bottom.

To get the running stamped images, I stamped the 3 pineapples onto a piece of Basic White that measured 3" x 4". I cut it in half along the 3" side to give me to pieces measuring 1 1/2" x 4". 
I told you it was simple!

Measurements and Supply List Here

Thanks for stopping by and let me know how your fun fold turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment