Monday, January 31, 2022

January Team Swap Card

I always love receiving swap cards in the mail. It's like a little surprise each time! Here is my swap for January mailed out to my team members who play along. This is a new stamp set to me from the January to June Mini Catalogue called Wildlife Wonder (#157923 for $33). This nature stamp set is right up my alley as I love all the images and the greetings. 


I stamped the bear in Early Espresso then grabbed my white Watercolor Pencil (you know...the one you rarely use) and coloured in the areas where the stamp is less pronounced. This gave it sooo much texture don't you think? I added a greeting and a few die cuts from the Mountain Air bundle in matching Pear Pizzazz (yeah...I know it looks like Old Olive. I just re-inked my ink pads). BUT the best part, was running that Crumb Cake layer through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the new Stripes embossing folder for the win!

And just because you gotta have your colour coordination, grab your Pearl Basic Jewels and colour them with the Soft Suede Stampin' Blends. The dark one is a great match for Early Espresso! 


Measurements:

Card base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half
Layer Early Espresso: 3 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Layer Crumb Cake: 3" x 5 1/4"
Scrap Basic White for stamping and die cutting the trees

SUPPLIES LIST



No comments:

Post a Comment