Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Triple Layer Stamping Technique

I always enjoy playing with inks and paper and trying out a unique technique like Triple Layer Stamping. Thus it was as I prepared for the April 5 edition of "What's Up Wednesday?" Facebook Live. 

The stamps, embellishments and ink pads used on this card are retiring as of May 1, 2023 so I wanted to really highlight how lovely they work together before they're gone for good!


SUPPLIES LIST

Note: If the supplies list looks small, that's because retiring products won't show in the online store after May 1, 2023. Here's what I used: 
Stamp Sets: Forever Fern and Dragonfly Garden
Inks: So Saffron, Evening Evergreen, Sahara Sand and Pear Pizzazz

Measurements

Card base is 8.5 x 5.5 inches
Cardstock layers are 3.25 x 4.5, 2.25 x 3.5 inches
White layers are 4 x 5.25, 3.5 x 4.75 and 2.5 x 3.75 inches

And here's the card I made live on April 5, 2023 over on my Facebook page featuring Mango Melody, Pear Pizzazz and Bermuda Bay:

Click below for the replay of the video with all the tricks and tips:

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment