Saturday, April 22, 2023

Team Shoebox Swap Card: Lazy Days

I love getting together with my team members and today is going to be EPIC! We're doing a Shoebox Swap. What's that? It's where each attendee designs one card and packs up a kit of the consummable supplies for each participant. You also pack the blocks, stamp set, inks and tools into a shoebox - hence the name! There are 8 attending today so we will go home with 8 unique cards in total. As a leader, this is so nice - they design and I get to be the "customer". It helps me work with colours, products, and layouts outside my usual pattern and I remember what it's like to make a card for the first time. I'll be posting all the cards in the coming week and here's mine featuring one of the new Bundles in the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalogue called Lazy Days. I'll do a video on how to do a mirror image of the rocking chair since there's one chair in the stamp set. It's magic!

SUPPLIES LIST

Thank sfor stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment