Saturday, April 8, 2023

Hello from across the World!

 For today's card, I used my Stamparatus (stamp positioning tool) to get good coverage with the Watercolor World background stamp. It's a large stamp that covers the standard card base from side to side. The colours I used were Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Gorgeous Grape. Going for a rainbow effect here. Getting the letters to pop up off the stamped image was easy! After stamping on Basic White, I carefully laid the letters HELLO down across the stamped image and die cut them out. Then I die cut the same letters with Basic White and the adhesive foam. This gave them height! I attached the stamped letters to the Basic White ones then popped them back into the stamped layer. Cool eh? All this needed were a few Glossy Dots to finish it off!

SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment