Monday, April 24, 2023

Optical Illusion Card: Which is the the 4" x 5 1/4" layer?

I found this card layout by Dawn Olechefske on Pinterest. Looking at it...I was asking myself is the heart paper the 4" x 5 1/4" layer and the sort of diamond in the middle a layer OR are the 4 corners triangles on white? Scratching my head...I head to figure this out.


After making a second with triangles, I learned that the math required to cut the angles for an inner piece of white was too much and thus faster and less paper to use the 4" x 2" cut into 4 triangles. 

Here's the second card made during my April 24 facebook live using what I learned!



Check out the video replay and let me know in the comments if you figured out the angles!

SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment