Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Polished Marble Technique

Technique Time! Check out the cards I made using the Polished Marble Technique - three unique looks with a few easy steps:
On the above card, I used Misty Moonlight and Balmy Blue inks on Basic White cardstock.

For this beauty, I used Pecan Pie and Crumb Cake on Naturally Gilded Specialty Paper.


Here I used Fresh Freesia and Berry Burst on Specialty Vellum. 

Two key ingredients you probably have at home already are: cotton balls and Isopropyl Alcohol. The higher the % you can get the better. Why? Because it will dry faster. Grab a couple of blocks, your silicone craft mat and two coordinating ink pads for each card. 

These were featured on my Facebook Live Wednesday, June 21. Catch the replay here:

SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment