Saturday, June 10, 2023

Botanical Layers

Such pretty colours pairing Fresh Freesia with Orchid Oasis with this "new to me" stamp set, Botanical Layers. It's the same stamp in both colours, just off set a little when placing the second image down on your layer. The soft vellum cardstock layer is raised up a little on the sides. Do you glue your vellum right down or just place the adhesive where it will be hidden behind what's on top? I prefer this look since most adhesives will show through vellum unless - in my experience - it's adhesive sheets. Made this card - and 3 others - with my team in June at our monthly Stampin' Social. Would you like to join us? The Starter Kit is $135 (tax and shipping included) and you get to select $206 worth of product. That gets you a membership for 6 months with no need to run a business. Hobbyists always welcome! Contact me to sign up!

SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment