Sunday, November 20, 2022

Simple Card with Memories & More Kit

 We have these beautiful card sets called Memories & More card pack. What are they? You get a total of 50 double-sided cards in two sizes: 3" x 4" and 4" x 6" plus stickers. There are also pre-cut matching cardbases and envelopes. Here's a card I made using the Texture Chic set. Isn't that card front stunning? I took one of the 4" x 6" cards and cut out the floral image so I could pop it up as an element on the card base. The cards are larger than our standard, 4 1/4" x 6 1/4". What I love most is how easy it is to make cards with a coordinating pack or thick papers and a pair of scissors! No stamping, no dies, no punches needed. This card was from my November 2022 Kit to Go class and it was a big hit!




No comments:

Post a Comment