Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Desktop Mini Calendar

I love to make these desktop mini calendar gifts at this time of the year for family and friends. Especially those at my workplace!


My fool-proof super simple method will have you making these up by the batches! Now I am always asked "where do you get the mini calendars from"? Years ago, I would make them myself by printing on cardstock and cutting the months and lining them up. Then I happened upon Taylored Expressions in the US and order from there. As of the writing of this post, they will have 2023 mini calendars in stock. Google Canadian sites for the same option. They measure 2 1/4" x 3".

We also have this awesome calendar stamp set that you can use to make your own OR just as a card front to highlight a special date (ie birthday, save the date, etc). 
Days to Remember #155026 for $24.00

Here's the video from tonight's presentation on Facebook Live with all the measurements and helpful tips:

 

SUPPLIES LIST


Here's the one made on Facebook Live November 2, 2022:


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment