Wednesday, November 23, 2022

A punched background featuring the Christmas Scottie Builder Punch

I knew when I saw the Christmas Scottie dog punch that I had to have it! He's beyond cute and so versatile for Christmas (I even have a felt Scottie ornament for my Christmas tree) and for dog lovers. Would make a great thinking of you and sympathy card, too.

Here's tonight's What's Up Wednesday Facebook live card:

I went with a patterned paper background and adding the punched images (about 10) all the way around then trimmed off the excess from the 4" x 5 1/4" piece of patterned paper. Reserve one for your focal point on a shape on the front. 

This was inspired by another one I made with the Deer Builder punch here which is my submission to the TLC tutorial bundle group I'm involved with. Want to receive the 6 or more card tutorial from me? Just place a monthly order and I will send it to you!



For all the measurements, how-to and tips, check out the video replay here:
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment