Monday, November 21, 2022

Creative Inkster Escape Monday November 21, 2022!

 I love versatility! Especially not having to think up a new card layout every time. For those occasions when I want to create some lovely cards in a snap without having to think out all the sizes and layers.

That was the inspiration for tonight's Creative Escape. Did you catch it? I hope so!

Do you like this one? I so do - it's got a lovely fall feel and let me crack open the package of Leaf Label and Amber Gems I've been hoarding. Yes, I hoard, too! I decided I loved it so much, it's going to be one of my December Monthly Class cards. Want to make 2? Sign up!


And the two others I did on the Facebook live:




If you missed the live - what were you doing? - I'm on FB Live every Monday at 7p ET - so regular you could set an alarm to it. Here's the the replay:

SUPPLIES LIST


Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment