Thursday, October 13, 2022

Peek-A-Boo Farm Card

Oh how cute is this? Mix and match stamp sets like Peek-a-Boo Farm with your holiday themed papers. Great job on this one, Barb K on my team for a Creative Ambassador entry. I love the witch's boots the best. I'm so lucky to have amazingly talented (and willing) team members. Your work is inspiring!


All images © Stampin' Up! ®

What's a Creative Ambassador? Each month one of my team members is gifted with a stamp set from me and they post four creations in the month for us all to enjoy. Just another awesome perk of joining my Stampin' Up! Team, The Inksters. We've got a great special going on now: choose $206 in product and pay just $135 (tax and shipping included). There's no better deal out there for your crafting dollar!

Contact me for more information!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment