Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Designer Series Paper Gift Bag!

Check out this amazing project: 3" x 6" x 6" gift bag made from two pieces of 12" x 12" patterened paper. I know you have two matching patterned papers for this. Hint : they don't even need to BE matching.

Any pattern will do - just make sure the front and backs have no obvious direction and that they match in colours. It doesn't even need to be your favourite paper - a great way to use up what you have to make a very pretty giftable. Here's one I made last week for my Boss for Boss' Day. It holds some adorable socks!


Here are a few others made for previous occasions and gifted back to me!




And finally, the version featured on my October 12, 2022 Facebook Live with a unique way to add your card as the focal point to decorate the front!


Check out the replay here for all the measurements, scoring and tips to make your own!


SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment