Monday, October 17, 2022

Creative Escape Room October 17, 2022

 I love my Monday nights on Facebook Live with my friends...sharing new card layouts, fun patterns and having a great creative start to my week!

Tonight's card layout comes from the Monthly Tutorial Bundle Group I participate in and features the Nuts about Squirrels stamp set for a fun fall card. The paper is Rustic Harvest. I wanted to show how you can use one paper pack with other stamps in your stash and in my case - the Nuts About Squirrels hasn't seen ink on it in a while so definitely time to play with it!

Here are the two cards made during the Facebook Live:






For all the measurements, instructions and extra juicy tips on how to do two step stamping and get varying tones out of one ink pad, watch the video from tonight's Facebook live:

SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment