Monday, October 3, 2022

One Layout - 3 Different Looks!

I offer my team members a creative challenge on our Facebook page every month. It may be a group of colours to use, a theme or like this month, a "sketch". I share the sizes of the pieces and they make a project with their own interpretation! Doesn't have to match perfectly...just inspires you.
Here's this month's sketch challenge:

I always play along, too, and shared this card for inspiration:

It seemed like a great idea to share on my Facebook page for the Creative Escape tonight and so here are the 3 versions I made during the Facebook Live on October 3, 2022:



Same supplies, same layout...very different looks! Try it with what you have on hand or, if you'd like to duplicate, here are the supplies used for one of the above.

SUPPLIES LIST

Check out all the measurements, supplies and helpful tips on making these cards in tonight's video:
Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment