Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Jazzing Up your Metallic Foil Paper with one simple tool!

 It's so easy to quickly jazz up your metallic foil paper with a resist technique using any ink pad in your stash! Here are three examples of ones I made using the new Naturally Gilded Metallic Foil Paper now available in our Online Exclusives offering:



All 3 cards feature a different pattern from the Naturally Gilded Speciality Designer Series Paper pack and a different ink pad to complement! With Silver accents I went with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, for the Copper accents I used Evening Evergreen and with the Gold I decided on Cherry Cobbler. They pack a wow, right?

Here's the link to my March 8th Facebook live with all in instructions and tips:

SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment