Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Embossing Folder Tips & Tricks!

I always love learning new tricks and tips...especially when I can use the tools I've invested in for new and different purposes! For tonight's What's Up Wednesday, we looked at the best way to use Standard and 3D embossing folders with your Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine or similar die cutting machine. As well, how to emboss a piece of paper that's wider or longer than the folder without a seam showing! How amazing is that?

I took the opportunity to introduce you to our 3 pk of Basics embossing folders now available as Online Exclusives (they won't be in any publication). Check those out!

Don't take my word for it...watch the video and see the magic happen!

SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment