Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Small Gift Holder for Team Gifts!

I'm ever grateful to my stamping team, The Inksters, for coming along this crafting journey with me. For the laughs, the learning, the sheer joy of creating together. This year I wanted to get them a little something special so I ordered our Bone Folders and had their names laser engraved on them!
Didn't these turn out wonderfully? 

Next up was to use our new Sale-a-Bration paper to create a fun holder for them. That's what I shared in my What's Up Wednesday Facebook Live this week. I think they turned out spectacularly and while some are already in the mail, here's a group photo of the ones that will be handed out at our upcoming Shoebox Swap:
Let me share with you how super easy these are to make! As a flat item, all that was needed was a sleeve just the right length to slide them into. In my video replay below, you'll get tips on how to create the "topper" end with any punch that's around the same width as your cardstock plus the step-by-step instructions to assemble.



Let me know what you think in the comments below

SUPPLIES LIST


Thanks for stopping by!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment