Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Embossing on Foil Paper for that WOW factor!

Ooh la la! Tonight's What's Up Wednesday tutorial class was all about using your embossing folders to take foil paper to the next level. We're talking Mach 10 here folks! Hold onto your hats because this is simple gorgeous!
Here's the card I made ahead of time to try out this idea and I loved it so much I know I had to share with everyone. I've had this Silver Foil Paper from last Sale-A-Bration and wasn't quite sure what to do with the darker shaded sheets that held more of a plum or purple tone. What do you think of Polished Pink and Black?


For the Live, the colours I went with were Fresh Freesia and Basic Black but still the same Painted Posies 3D embossing folder which covers a large area of the panel. That silver mesh ribbon is a perfect addition!




For all the measurements, step-by-step instructions and tips, watch the replay here:
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment