Monday, September 19, 2022

Label Me Lovely Punch Trick

Don't you love when a tool can be used in more than one way? Then you've gotta have a go at our punches. As I was planning my Creative Escape Facebook Live, I had a big "aha" moment when I saw how I could use the Label Me Lovely Punch to make a tag topper. Brilliant! The punch is 2 1/8" wide, so an up to 2" strip can fit in and punch out the top. Check out the 3 cards I made using this idea:
On this one with the adorable penguin, I embossed the Polished Pink cardstock first then did the tag topper trick on both ends. Makes a lovely label any length of cardstock!

For this card made with the stamp set A Fish and a Wish, I paired the tag topper trick with the new Very Best Trio punch which made a nice slot in the middle for my ribbon. Stamped on the tag I created and added to the card front. 

And on this beauty, I showed how you can use this tip with patterned paper as well. Add these two punches your wish list: Label Me Lovely #151296 $26 and Best Trio Punch #159878 $26

For all the measurements, instructions and tips, check out tonight's video:

SUPPLIES LIST


Thanks for popping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment