Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Double Gatefold Double Z-Fold

Tried a new fun fold that I was inspired to make from Connie Stewart's post on September 8!
Double gatefold, Double Z-fold fun fold card. Now that's a mouthful! But making it is much easier. 

Here's the one I made before my Facebook live on September 21, 2022. Super simple with a basic focal point on the front. I would highly recommend stamping and adding to the inside, especially if your base is Basic White or Very Vanilla. 

 

During my Facebook Live, I demonstrated how to make this version with colouring with Stampin' Blends. What a great swap card this is going to make.

For all the measurements and how to assemble this amazing fun fold, watch the video:


COMPLETE SUPPLIES LIST


Thanks for popping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment