Monday, October 2, 2023

Creative Escape Cards: October 2, 2023

Truth: I have had this packaged of More Dazzle Specialty Paper on my shelf - unopened - since May. Time to crack it open! And I knew just exactly what I wanted to do with it when I came across this card made a few years ago:

See that gorgeous glitter paper strip down the middle? Well...It wasn't that copper colour originally so I knew we could do this with More Dazzle as well. Introducing, Stampin' Blends! Our alcohol based markers to the rescue. It took the Champagne More Dazzle paper to a new level. Here's the original:

Champagne on the left and Gold on the right

Here's my fall card shared during the Facebook Live:



And the Christmas one I made during the presentation:


It's magical I tell you! And the key is our Stampin' Blends. Check out the technique in my video:

SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment