Sunday, September 24, 2023

SSS Super Team Event Project: A fold flat tall gift bag

Yesterday I participated in a super fun event put on by my Silver Sisters! Join my team and you can be a part of it, too!



Three times a year we host a day long project extravaganza where there are about 12 presentations - some live and some recorded. the best thing is it's FREE and so long as you are a team member you have access to ALL the content - current and past with measurements, videos, and pictures. Contact me when you're ready to join the Stampin' Up! Family!

Above is my project. The cool thing is we rarely talk about what we're doing and yet - like a good potluck meal - there are rarely any duplicates! There are fun fold cards, scrapbook pages, techniques and my favourite: 3D items. Here's another version I made as pillow gifts for my two roommates - Elizabeth and Tamara - in Vegas in August 2023:
On the black and white one, I stamped images and greetings from the Next Destination stamp set all over a 12" x 12" piece of White cardstock. Regular 12 x 12 will be too thick so stick to the White or Vanilla for stamping or grab a double-sided patterned paper for yours. Enjoy!

Measurements

Patterned Paper: 12" x 12" Score on one side at 2" and score on the other side at: 2" , 5 3/4", 7 3/4", and 11 1/2"
Strips for the double-handle version: 1 3/4" x 12" (cut two). Roll on a dowel and affix inside the bag. Outside and inside strips of cardstock to "hide" the handles: 3/4" x 3 3/4". Use brads to adhere in place.

SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment