Monday, August 28, 2023

Slimline Card In Blackberry Bliss

Is there a colour you don't often use? With 50 to choose from, I find I have my faves and then the ones that just don't get pulled out. Here's how I know it's time to use one...it's at the bottom of the colour family stack. Such is the case with Blackberry Bliss. Such a rich and elegant depth of colour and yet it's usually fall when I think of using it. So out it came for tonight's Creative Escape slimline card:

These are the Meadow Dies with gorgeous die cuts sporting some texture that are perfect as silhouettes on a card or for quick and easy card prep. I use these types of dies in my Kit to Go classes as they're perfect for prepping the kits and my customers love the variety of die cuts we get out of a set like Meadow Dies.

Here's the version I made during my August 28, 2023 Facebook live event:



To watch the replay and make yours, please click on the link below:

SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment