Monday, August 7, 2023

Facebook Live August 7, 2023

 For tonight's Facebook Live event, I pulled out a card from my stash to CASE. What is it to CASE? Copy and Share Everything! Basically, remake the card using different products from your supplies.

Here's the original featuring Artistically Inked:

Nice card, right? It has a front flap that flips up. You could easily make a full card panel for the back, but in mine I kept the back panel to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" as a single panel.

Here's the card I showed on the Live made using the Color & Contour stamp set and coordinating Scalloped Contours dies and the Countryside Inn patterned paper:

Then I just HAD to show how this layout works for another floral patterned paper and die bundle, Hello Irresistble. Loving Grey Granite with Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam:



Watch the replay of this great CASE-ing event by clicking on the image below:
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment