Friday, December 23, 2022

Ready for Crafting!

 I'm all set to create anew...check back in a few days because it could be a new Craftimess! As crafters we love organizing and setting up our craft spaces almost as much as making something. Who hasn't wasted 3 hours of prime craft time to organize their stash? Hands up, folks as I know you've done it, too!

Today's video was a snapshot of my very tidy space all ready to start creating with new products from the January to April Mini Catalogue and our annual sale, Sale-a-Bration. I have already made a few items but this is crafting on steroids. You might find me here for 12-14 hours straight once I get in the groove. 

What do you like to do when crafting?

  • Listen to music?
  • Watch videos?
  • Listen to podcasts?
  • Snack?
  • Troll pinterest or the internet for inspiration?
  • Copy what you've already made with new products, textures and colours?
  • Enjoy a favourite beverage?
  • All of the above?
Depending on my mood I may do any or all of these at the same time! One thing I find when I'm in the zone is I like to craft on my own. Prepping for a class is more fun with a friend in the stamp room or over Zoom (shout out to my bestie, Tamara Bertram of Tamara's Paper Trail in Edmonton, AB) but when it's time to create, it's head down and in the zone.

Whatever your style and whichever crafting tools you use, may you find inspiration and fun this season and make something truly beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment