Saturday, December 10, 2022

Nuts About Squirrels

Back in November the squirrels on our street were still very busy getting ready for winter! Riley and I would see them while we were out on our morning walk in droves: grey ones, black ones and brownish ones, too. Funny...when I create with this stamp set, Nuts about Squirrels, I almost always do the squirrel in shades of brown. That's off since I see so many black and grey ones about. Today's card is the first one Jane shared with us in her time as Creative Ambassador with this set. The stamp set was Jane's choice and hers to keep - a gift from me - for posting a card weekly in her month as ambassador. Our team has many other perks so if you're thinking of getting the Starter Kit come the new year during Sale-A-Bration, we'd love to have you join us!



No comments:

Post a Comment