Monday, August 15, 2022

The "Whatever you have handy" Technique

Got scraps? Got left overs? Let's make a simple card with them. For this card, I grabbed a piece of cardstock from my stash (8 1/2" x 5") which isn't a standard card at all! I added to it some other bits and bobs from left over projects. I love how it turned out!

I'm in love with the Happier than Happy stamp set for more than just baby cards! The coordinating paper is the bomb, too. You gotta get the full suite. 
Here are two other cards I made using this same "Whatever you have handy" technique:


The trick is to grab coordinating colours - and with Stampin' Up! we're all about the matching colours - so this is easy to do! Have fun with it!

For all the instructions, watch tonight's video:


SUPPLIES LIST


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment