Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Technique Tuesday: What's this Fun Fold?

I have to be brutally honest... I don't know the name of this fun fold! I received a version of tonight's Technique Tuesday card as a swap and thought...this is a wow card and I have to share it with everyone!

From the outside it looks like a "house" wouldn't you say:

A perfect backdrop for the Let's Set Sail bundle featuring water, birds, sailboat and suitable greeting! This card is going to someone special who is starting a new job next week!

But the inside is the hinge part and where all the magic happens:

How cool is that?!?! I have put the patterned paper on the inside at the top and the bottom planning to add another sailboat on the inside on a label for writing my message. If you figure out the name of this fun fold, then be sure to comment below so I'll know!

Here are the measurements and instructions for scoring/burnishing so you can make one, too:

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment