Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Let's be Creative Monday Escape

If you missed it on Facebook, here's a fun fold gift card holder idea shared with me by another demonstrator, Dana Hancock. I just had to duplicate it with the Happy Friends Bundle to show off this adorable suite of products.


The measurements are standard and quite simple:
Gray Granite Card base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and score at 2" and 6"
So Saffron Layer: 2 3/8" x 5 3/8"
DSP Layer: 2 1/4" x 5 1/4"

Add two white rectangles - one for the front and one as an insert on the inside. I used the Scalloped Contours dies for my rectangles. Then embellish away!

Here's Dana's original version featuring the brand new Elephant Parade Bundle which is now on my must-have list.


I also made another version during the Facebook Live featuring the Symbols of Fortune DSP (retiring end June so don't miss out on getting it!) and my oh-so-loved Ladybug Punch. 


Watch the video for step-by-step instructions on making this pretty gift card holder and let me know in the comment below what supplies you used:

SUPPLIES LIST


No comments:

Post a Comment