Friday, December 17, 2021

Technique Tuesday: "Puffy" technique

 I was at a loss on what to call this technique...it's one that I haven't used in so long! The inspiration for this card came from the Christmas card my friend Dawn sent me. I just had to recreate it with the Arctic Bears stamp set. Leave a comment below to let me know what  you think.


Here's Dawn's card that I CASEd for this week's Technique Tuesday:

It's so easy and very impactful! First off be sure to use StaZon (Black) ink for stamping onto Vellum Cardstock. Let it dry completely (I let mine dry overnight). Flip it over and using your stylus from the Simply Scored or your Take Your Pick Tool stylus end, rub in a circular motion to create the "puffy" look. Add to your card base/layers as desired and embellish away! 

Here's the Supply List for my card in Magenta Madness


Here's the VIDEO Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment