Monday, December 20, 2021

Artistically Inked with Thanks

Time to switch gears...no more Christmas cards for 2021! A chance to play with stamp sets and embellishments from the Annual Catalogue and some colours besides red and green! Are you with me!?

 


Today's card features the Artistically Inked stamp set with bold pretty floral images and 4 - count 'em 4 - greetings! A super stamp set for the beginner stamper. For my card, I stamped and fussy cut out the leaves and flowers. While there are dies with the set, I wanted to share how easy it is to use this without the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine as you build your supplies up. 

You could put a plain white layer over the Fresh Freesia, or in this case I used the Pretty Flowers embossing folder because - well - embossing is the step it up tool of choice in my craft room.

Click here for the supply list and measurements!


No comments:

Post a Comment