In this month’s team tutorial, I shared a variety of ways to use our two-tone cardstock. To achieve this look with an embossing folder on several colours, I glued 1” x 3 ¾” strips of coordinating two-tone colours onto a matte of Granny Apple Green measuring 3 7/8” x 4 1/8”. Then it all went through the Stone & Vine embossing together currently on Last Chance so get it before it’s gone. Distressed it a bit to show off the white core and added it to a card base with a greeting and embellishments. Simple yet effective. Have you tried our two-tone cardstock yet? Tip: but in a multi-pack of colours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What a way to use your circle punches or dies! Today's card was created by my talented team member, Dawn and uses 3 different sizes of p...
-
Sending warm thoughts out to everyone today on Mother's Day - those close to us, those in heaven, and those many miles away. Thinking of...
-
While yesterday was Father's Day, I think this card from my Silver Sister Leanne Livingstone works great for any occasion. I'm excit...





No comments:
Post a Comment