Monday, August 12, 2024

From Scraps came a Mirroring Technique Butterfly Card

Sometimes you start a project when you're just playing with a new stamp set, colour or product and have a bunch of "bits" left over. That's how this card came together! I wanted to try stamping the a full butterfly from the half one in the Spotlight on Nature stamp set. Using my silicone craft mat, I did a mirroring technique and voila this was the result! Not bad for my first try! To pull it all together, I grabbed a scrap 2" x 6" piece of patterned paper from my cast offs for a colour palette of Peach Pie and Petunia Pop with a little Blackberry Bliss to really make that butterfly appear to fly off the card. So happy with how this turned out as my TLC Tutorial Group card for July!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment