Friday, June 21, 2024

Sweet Hello with Irresistible Blooms Bundle

A fairly "monochromatic" card with a little splace of Soft Sea Foam and Highland Heater. This bundle, Irresistible Blooms, is still available on our Online Exclusives. A perfect bundle in my opinion as it has greetings, images and unique die cuts like the circle shown here. I cut my white to 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" and die cut the circle out of it leaving that nice border around. Gotta have some embossing behind it, too. Added a few iridescent pearls for a sparkle. How did I get that gorgeous purple baker's twine? I just grabbed my hand Highland Heather Stampin' Blends to add colour to the twine. A great use for your blends beyond colouring in images. Try it on ribbon, too!


SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment