Thursday, January 11, 2024

A simple Planted Paradise card

For today's creation, I'm sharing a super easy way to use your favourite leaf or floral stamp and one ink pad. I used the Planted Paradise stamp and Pretty Peacock Ink. The "stamping off" technique is where you ink up your stamp and stamp it onto scrap paper once, twice or more times to get a softer tone of the same ink. On this card you'll see two shades of the leaf. One was achieved by stamping off once before applying to the layer and the other by stamping off twice. The lighter shades were applied first. That left full strenght Pretty Peacock ink for the greeting. I used my new Perennial Postages dies, but a simple rectangle, or other die cut shape from your stash would look just as lovely. Finished it off with a little heart die cut, a double bow with Linen Thread and a few iridescent pearls. Then I popped it up on a corresponding Petal Pink card base.

SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment