Saturday, July 8, 2023

Stampin' Up! Inks + Stencils for a great Wall Art Project

I love when I can use my Stampin' Up! supplies with the Community Living Class in Elmira. This is my version of the 8 inch square flat canvas that was made. I bought a package of 16 stencils so there were loads of choices. With ink and some sponge wedges, everyone went to town adding colour to their wall art project. And I think everyone chose a different saying which made for great fun.


A few tips I can share with you:

- don't try spritizing with ink onto canvas...it bleeds
- use a spong on a clothespin so you get good coverage spreading the ink
- add more colour than you think you need
- use painter's tape to temporarily hold the plastic stencil to the canvas

I got the stencils off Amazon and the flat canvasses from Dollar Tree for $1.50 a piece. Great project!

SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment