Saturday, May 13, 2023

For the Great Things

Today is a really special one for me! Together with my stamping friends, the Silver Sisters (NOT because we have silver hair), I'll be bringing a full day of crafting for our team members. Together we have over 300 team members. This is a HUGE Canadian only event. All free. Want to join us in September? Buy the starter kit through me and you get access for that day and ALL our previous content. Hours and hours of projects and videos with measurements. I'll be posting the project I'm demonstrating soon.

For today, here's a fun way to to stamp an animal on patterned paper. I stamped the bear on the left side first, full strength. Then without re-inking, I stamped the 2nd one slightly over the left one and then repeated that a 3rd time. Gives the illusion of the bear walking. The paper is from Cheerful Daisies so no special colouring needed on my part. I love this card!

SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment