Monday, July 4, 2022

Split Layer Technique with Video & Supplies List

During tonight's Creative Escape Room, we made two versions of the Split Layer card technique. I loved the first one I saw on Pinterest but then realized how I didn't want to see just a small strip of the patterned paper so I re-jigged and made version 2. Here are the two cards I made on camera (link below):



How cute are these? No measuring to cut....your top layer is 4" x 4" and you cut at whatever angle you like. Then place the top flush with the top of the layer beneath and bottom - you guessed it - with the bottom layer beneath.

As always, I make the same projects ahead of time so here are the other versions featuring some of our FREE patterned paper during Sale-A-Bration (July 1 to August 31, 2022). 



 

SUPPLIES LIST

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment