Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Decorative Wall Art: Choose your favourite Suite and Get Crafting!

 I love making wall art deco pieces. Sometimes I put them in frames and they range from 8" x 10" to 9"x 9" and even 12" x 12". For this project, I used some flat pressed board from Dollarama. You get six 9 7/8" x 9 7/8" pressed board pieces for $4. What a deal!

Here's the project:


I jumped right in to feature the Flowering Fields Suite (minus the Tulip Fields bundle) to show off this gorgeous patterned paper pack, dies (windmills, trees, bicycle) and the Brushed Bronze Butterflies. I have to say these butterflies are just up my jam. They go with everything!

To add some depth to the layers in the foreground, I used the Greenery Die which is kind of a die and kind not a die. It adds stitched leaves to your cardstock but does not cut right through. It's different from an embossing folder as it adds texture without adding a raised image. You'll love it! #155451 for $39. Seems pricey but so versatile you will use it as a staple in your papercrafting.

For all the directions, measurements and supplies to order, check these out:

VIDEO TUTORIAL


SUPPLIES LIST




No comments:

Post a Comment