Monday, February 21, 2022

Technique Tuesday: February 15 - It's a One Sheet Wonder!

Do you make one card at a time or multiples? Maybe you do both? Typically I make multiples of a card as I'm sending then off to friends for swaps or preparing a set of 4 cards for a class or to play with a new stamp set. I guess I kind of work that way. So a One Sheet Wonder is a great technique to do what I do.

In the past 2 years - yes 2 years - I've been doing a lot of One Sheet Wonders with patterned paper. Mostly because anyone can grab a sheet and not need stamps and inks. But it's time friends...time to get back to more stamping in beautiful colours and textures. So hang on to your hats!

To get you started on this journey, here's a quick way to stamp several layers then cut up your sheet to make multiple cards. Tip: Take a picture after each stage of stamping so you can recreate the layouts.



And here are the staged photos so you can see how the pattern came together:






No comments:

Post a Comment