Thursday, June 3, 2021

 3D Thursday Project: Adorable treat holder


I love making 3D gift and treat holders to share with friends, family and co-workers. So much so that about 6 months ago I started a Facebook Live series called 3D Thursday. Here's today's project:


  


Here are the supplies you'll need make it:
  • Box: Cardstock measuring 6" x 5 1/2"
  • Cover: Cardstock measuring 8 1/4" x 4 1/4"
  • Wrap closure: Cardstock measuring 4 1/2" x 1 1/4"
  • Designer Series Paper: 2 pieces each measuring 3 5/8" x 4"
  • Decoration: Scalloped circle and die cut/punched flower/butterfly, etc.
  • Embellishments: I used our Genial Gems
  • Fastener: I used a small velcro dot

VIDEO LINK

 In the video I made a second with a different pattern from the Sweet Symmetry DSP. Have a closer look below.


No comments:

Post a Comment