Friday, September 27, 2024

Humble Home Screen Card

Just love a 3D project so when I can incorporate that into a card, I'm in my happy place! This is a screen card, based on the same design as the one I posted on Sep 17, but with a twist! I added vellum cardstock for the panels by die cutting our segments with my Deckled Rectangles Dies. Then I used that cute Humble Home Builder Punch as the mattes for my letters. In the centre of the "O" segment I can interchange throughout this holiday season with a mini element. Too many stamp sets and dies used to list here, but trust me when I say, it was a great use of my Sep-Dec mini catalogue products! The letters are from Alphabet a la Mode. I love this project so much I have one at my desk and one on display in my craft studio.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment